Steps To Unlock Android Pattern Lock.
- Connect your locked android phone with PC/Laptop via USB.
- Then, Open folder where you installed Android SDK Tools Users >> App Data >> Local >> Android >> Android-SDK >> Platform-Tools and then click on blank space hold shift and click right mouse button and select “open command window here”.
- It will open you command window. Then, you have to put some commands in the command window:-
For checking your device is connected or not put command:-
Android sdk cmd settings to unlock pattern
Then, put these commands:-
UPDATE SYSTEM SET VALUE=0 WHERE NAME=’LOCK_PATTERN_AUTOLOCK’;
UPDATE SYSTEM SET VALUE=0 WHERE NAME=’LOCKSCREEN.LOCKEDOUTPERMANENTLY’;
If above commands not working put:-
ADB SHELL RM /DATA/SYSTEM/GESTURE.KEY
4.Once you done the above steps, you have to reboot your android device. Now its all done.
After rebooting your device you will see the pattern lock disabled.
So this method USB Debugging should be enabled before lock because it is a must. If it is not enabled then you cannot proceed further steps.
Method 3rd:- Unlock Pattern Lock With Factory Settings (Data Will Lost).
Since, in the above methods we have used PC/Laptop, we downloaded software and we usedsome commands. But if you do not have a PC/Laptop or your device did not have USB Debugging enable, then you can follow this method.
NOTE:– IN THIS METHOD YOUR ALL DATA WILL BE LOST. SO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO LOSE YOUR DATA THEN DON’T FOLLOW THIS METHOD.
- First of all, Switch off your Locked Android Device.
- Then, boot your Android device into “Recovery Mode” using specific keys by holding power key and volume up key simultaneously.
- After opening Recovery Mode
- Select “Factory Data Reset” option and give “Yes“.
- Select “Wipe Cache Partition” to wipe cache data.
- Then, Reboot your device.
- All Done ! hence, your device will start from the scratch.
Find This Unlock Pattern Lock Guide Interesting?
We have covered a lot of how to guides, you can read about them here. Also, watch our video covering some of the best how to guides about tech. By using this guide, you can easily unlock pattern lock of any android smartphone, if it is your family member, friends & co-workers anyone phone . if you like this guide? Let us know in the comments box.
Please share this article if you like it!
Thank you for reading anyway!