There are the most simple 3 methods to Unlock Pattern Lock On Any Android Phone
Method 1:- Unlock Pattern Lock On Android Without Losing Data.
Download Aroma File Manager.
A memory card for android device.
You android device either locked by pattern lock or password lock.
- After downloading Aroma File Manager, place it in your memory card (SD card). Then, insert the memory card into your locked android device.
- Open Stock Recovery Mode with reboot your android device and pressing Power Key and Volume up key simultaneously. Different phones may have different methods to open stock recovery mode so if you face any problem Google it.
- After entering into recovery mode use Volume+ and Volume- buttons to scroll up and down. For select use middle button.
- From there click on “Install Zip from SD Card” and give path to install “Aroma File Manager” from SD card.
- After installing, it will open in recovery mode.
- From the Aroma File Manager navigate to settings >> go to bottom and click on “Automount all devices on start” and then exit.
- Now again click on “Install Zip from SD Card” and give path to install “Aroma File Manager” from SD card.
- After this you will get “Aroma File Manager” opened again.
- Now navigate to Data Folder >> System Folder and find >> “gesture.key” or “password.key” for pattern lock or password lock respectively.
- Delete that any one file and then exit aroma file manager and reboot your android device. After rebooting you will notice that password or pattern lock is not removed. But don’t worry draw any pattern and you will open your android device but remember or note that pattern because it will be saved.
Method 2nd:- Unlock Pattern Lock Using Android SDK.
- First of all Download Android SDK and here we will show you How To download and install Android SDK Tools.
Download and install Android SDK Tools for run ADB commands. Open the given page and then select platform according to you download and install it.
After installing open it, unchecked the other packages and check Android SDK Platform-tools and then click on install packages according to the image given below.
Android sdk tools manager
- So the other requirement is USB Debugging should be enabled before your android device was locked.
- The process will probably not be helpful if you don’t have specific and compatible drivers for your phone. So you should be very careful While installing your device compatible drivers.