Slow Motion video recording is possible on any Android device with some tools that are available today by which you can easily capture your special moments in slow motion. So have a look at the apps below to record videos in slow motion.
Apps To Record Slow Motion Videos
- Professionally designed slow motion Speed Bump profiles.(ONE PROFILE FREE, in-app purchases for more)
- Slide the Speed Shuttle across your video to choose the moment.
- Tap & Hold the Shuttle to see an animation of what each slow motion video profile looks like.
- The Shuttle Bar is 1 second wide because all the action is usually over in one second.
2. Slow Motion Video FX
- Record your speech and make it slow – you’ll sound really strange.
- Make your speech fast – you will sound like a tiny little mouse!
- Record some objects falling down like – tablespoon, nuts, seeds and make it slow – it will look funny!
- Renderless Editing- edit in/out points, slow motion cues and speeds without waiting.
- This much freedom can only be found on the back of a good Harley. (fast speeds & effects still need editing)
- Fast Motion- the jump from slow to fast and vice versa for a fun feel.
- Frame rate bars sensitivity options.
- NO annoying ads.
- apps2sd support.
- No recording limit.
- Ability to select internal or external storage.
- Video Trimmer : Trim your videos to remove unwanted parts
- Video Joiner : Merge multiple video clips into one video. You can add music as well.
- Video Transcoder : Convert videos to other formats, change the resolution to make your videos smaller.
- Supports conversion to 3GP, AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, WMV and VOB formats.
- Slideshow Maker : Make slideshow from your images, add fading effect and music.
- Video & Audio Mixer : Add music to your videos. Adjust video and music volumes.
- Frame Grabber : Extract video frame images at any moment of your video.
- Video Toolbox : Enhance your video. Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation. Change audio volume.
- Leverage a cross-platform license that unlocks the full power of the world’s best mobile coaching tools.
- Free up space on your local device without losing your videos.
- Access your videos anywhere, from any device.
- Video slow to pour a glass of water, leaving spoon … will be very interesting with slow motion effects
- Supports slow motion video capture
- Simple interface easy to use as a filming delay
- Ideas: You tossed and turned water slowly, your cat from the bed down and fly in slow motion.
Find These Android Apps Interesting?
We have covered a lot of how to guides, you can read about them here. Also, watch our video covering some of the best how to guides about tech. By using these apps, you can enjoy recording and watching slow motion videos and utilize it to its full potential. if you like these apps? Let us know in the comments box which is your favourite apps to record slow motion videos.